Find out how top Permian producers are navigating $30 WTI
- Bone Spring
For almost a century, the Permian Basin has been a cornerstone of the U.S. oil and gas industry. West Texas is blessed with layer upon layer of prolific rock and solid midstream infrastructure to move production to market. That's why top producers are strategically investing in the nation's top oil province. These key players know exactly how to navigate undulating commodity cycles. Producers have shifted from land-grab strategies to efficiency-based drilling programs designed to get maximum output from their best assets.
Explore these key topics at DUG Permian Basin:
- Driving efficiency in exploration and production: hear leading operators discuss their results (and savings) from downspacing pilots and drilling stacked and staggered wells
- The latest results and projections for key Permian plays: the region's most active producers and top analysts will discuss current production and forecast activity
- Efficient technologies: get a look and the newest technologies and strategies driving positive results in the region – then explore them on the exhibit floor
- Smart fiscal discipline: learn about new sources of capital in the current business environment, hear financial experts dissect breakeven costs, and discuss the latest strategies on managing cash flow and hedging programs
- A&D and M&A activity:: learn about prospective targets in the region for companies with healthy balance sheets
- Plus, discuss the status of midstream infrastructure projects throughout the region during the pre-conference Midstream Program
View the complete Conference Agenda and speaker lineup!
View the DUG Permian Basin Fact Sheet
Venue: Fort Worth Convention Center | 1201 Houston Street | Fort Worth, TX 76102
Who Should Attend:
Every DUG conference offers...A rich experience, one that is equal parts intelligence, education and inspiration.
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what's working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
- For pipeline operators and midstream service providers, DUG presentations offer a comprehensive view at business opportunities, with insight to where gathering, treatment and storage capacity is needed.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, a DUG environment, from exhibits to the audience, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and 'take the pulse' of industry experts.
If tight-oil, natural gas and NGLs from shales matter to you and your business, then you cannot afford to miss the actionable intelligence available at DUG. Come see for yourself why DUG™ series conferences are the largest unconventional resources events in the world.