The Region's Top Producers Discuss Innovative Ways to Cut Costs
- Since the Permian Basin was discovered in the 1920s, it has produced more than 31 Bbbl of oil and more than 100 Tcf of gas
- Oil production in the Permian Basin more than doubled from 2007 to 2014, reaching 1.84 MMbbl/d in December
- Despite a steady decline in rig count, Permian production is expected to grow to 1.92 MMbbl/d in February 2015
- Permian Basin currently produces almost 15% of all crude oil in the U.S.
At this stage of the business cycle, efficiency is the key to success. Operators have shifted from land-grab strategies and are focusing on getting everything they can out of their best assets. By implementing more efficient operational techniques and new drilling and completion technologies, players in the Permian Basin are forging a new path to success.
Explore these key topics at DUG Permian Basin:
- Driving efficiency throughout the exploration and production process: hear leading operators discuss their results (and savings) from increased pad drilling, refracturing programs, testing longer laterals, and using new technologies to enhance completions
- The latest results and projections for Permian sweet spots: the region's most active players and top analysts will discuss current production and expected forecasts from key West Texas formations
- New and emerging technologies: get a look and the newest technologies and strategies driving positive results in the region – then explore them on the exhibit floor
- Profiting through capital efficiency: learn about new sources of capital in the current business environment, hear financial experts dissect breakeven costs, and discuss the latest strategies on managing cash flow and hedging programs
- A&D and M&A activity: financial experts will talk about prospective targets in the region for companies with healthy balance sheets
- Plus, discuss the status of midstream infrastructure projects throughout the region during the pre-conference Midstream Program
You'll walk away with new insights, proven best practices, and hundreds of new connections. Plus, through the event's exhibition, you will get hands-on access to all of the newest products, services and technologies that are driving the industry forward in 2015.
View the complete Conference Agenda and stay tuned for new speaker announcements!
Plays covered: Delaware Wolfcamp, Delaware Bone Spring, Midland Wolfcamp and Midland Spraberry
View the DUG Permian Basin Fact Sheet
Venue: Fort Worth Convention Center | 1201 Houston Street | Fort Worth, TX 76102
Who Should Attend:
Every DUG conference offers...A rich experience, one that is equal parts intelligence, education and inspiration.
- For landmen and oil and gas producers, the DUG program agenda offers ideas and feedback from peers about what's working and what lies ahead for gas, tight oil and NGLs from unconventional reservoirs.
- For finance professionals and investors, the DUG experience combines data-rich presentations from key executives and informative encounters with technology providers on the exhibit floor.
- For upstream service companies, DUG venues offer market intelligence and numerous opportunities for face-to-face access to executives and operations managers, alliance partners and regional suppliers.
- For pipeline operators and midstream service providers, DUG presentations offer a comprehensive view at business opportunities, with insight to where gathering, treatment and storage capacity is needed.
- For regulators, policy-makers, attorneys and other professionals, a DUG environment, from exhibits to the audience, provides unparalleled means to ask questions and 'take the pulse' of industry experts.
If tight-oil, natural gas and NGLs from shales matter to you and your business, then you cannot afford to miss the actionable intelligence available at DUG. Come see for yourself why DUG™ series conferences are the largest unconventional resources events in the world.